Born from the experience European companies and representative ofices have gained in the Taiwanese market, this guide is intended for small and medium enterprises wishing to trade with Taiwan.
Indeed, the Island of Taiwan has a small physical area, but its market potential is significant for European companies. With a population of 23 million inhabitants, each with high purchasing power and significant spending patterns, the Taiwanese market offers much to those offering imported product.
Moreover, the business environment is stable and rather transparent in Taiwan, explaining why many European companies easily find success.
Finally, the evolution of the regional situation and the reinforcement of the economic links between Taiwan and China strengthen interest in this market as it becomes a major regional platform in Asia.
Once you arrive in Taiwan, the French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Taiwan, and other representative offices are at your disposal to help in the development of your projects.
For downloading the latest economic reports (only in French) :
- Click here for "Les échanges commerciaux entre la France et Taiwan en 2017"
- Click here for "Le commerce extérieur de Taiwan" en 2016"
- Click here for "La situation économique et financière de Taiwan en 2015"
- Click here for "Les échanges commerciaux entre la France et Taiwan en 2015"
- Click here for "Cinq grands travaux économiques de Tsai Ing-Wen"