Becoming a CCIFT member
The CCIFT cordially invites you to become a member in 2018.
Since our establishment in 1991, the chamber has become a platform for resources, business networking and exchanges in Taiwan. We are part of the global network of French Chambers of Commerce and Industry (CCI France International) formed by more than 32,000 companies in 85 countries, with strong connections to the French chambers all over Asia.
Different membership categories are available for 2018:
- Benefactor members: NT$70,000 per year. Members may opt for this rate to support the Chamber, and to benefit from more services in terms of visibility and networking.
- Corporate members: NT$36,000 per year. Any firm, company, business corporate body or representative office, connected with or having interest in the commercial relationship and trade between France and Taiwan, may become a Corporate Member of the CCIFT. This membership concerns companies with staff of more than 15 people.
- Corporate Group members: NT$ 50,000 per year. Two companies belonging to the same group may opt for this rate, whereby a group leader is responsible for payment of dues, and the other group member enjoys free membership.
- SME members: NT$20,000 per year. SME membership is exclusive to a company that employs up to 15 employees in Taiwan and does not belong to, or use the commercial and corporate information of a multinational group. This category entitles every employee to benefit from member rates.
- SME Group members: NT$33,000 per year. Two SMEs can become Group Members if they have the same Managing Director.
- Individual members: NT$13,500 per year. Any individual engaged in a business activity with staff of no more than 2 people in Taiwan.
2018 MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
For any further help regarding the membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (in Chinese or English).
The services and the Membership Benefits provided by the Chamber:
Download the file