April 13, 2017
2017 CCIFT GENERAL ASSEMBLY
[ MEMBERS ONLY ]
You are cordially invited to attend the 2017 CCIFT General Assembly:
Date: Thursday, April 13th, 2017
Time: 18:00-22:00 (including a networking buffet)
Location: THE SHERWOOD HOTEL, 3F Ball Room
Address: 111 Min-Sheng East Road Sec. 3 Taipei, Taiwan
The agenda of the Assembly is as follows:
This Assembly is an opportunity for all our members to express their opinion about the orientations of CCIFT in regards to its activities and events. The language used during the Assembly is English. All questions and comments are welcomed to help us make our community more active and more efficient.
* The 2017 CCIFT General Assembly is sponsored by
1. One company, one vote.
2. Honorary members are not entitled to vote.
3. If you are not able to attend the Assembly, please give the proxy right to a member of your choice (kindly send a copy of the proxy form to this person). The proxy can be given only to a regular voting CCIFT member. A member cannot receive more than one proxy. A member cannot vote by proxy for more than one other member.
Call for candidates : CCIFT 2017 Executive Committee or Supervisor
If you are willing to contribute time and expertise, you are invited to run for the CCIFT 2017 Executive Committee or Supervisor (Board). Please refer to the Application for candidacy as attached. The call for candidates is open until March 31st.
Please find below :
- RSVP form : Click here to download
- Proxy form : Click here to download
- Application form for candidacy : Click here to download
Please fill in and return the forms to Ms. Justine NONET before March 31th, 2017
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 2721 7599 ext. 32 / Fax: 2751 9865
Due to the limited space for this event, registration is compulsory.
For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you very much for your cooperation and support to CCIFT as always.
About our Sponsor (Gandi.net):
Gandi (Gestion et Attribution des Noms de Domaine sur Internet) or in English "Management and Allocation of Domain Names on the Internet" is a company providing domain name registration and management as well as cloud hosting services. Gandi has its headquarters in Paris and offices in Luxembourg, San Francisco and Taipei. As of March 2017, Gandi manages more than 2 million domain names from 192 countries, which places Gandi as first among domain name registrars in France, sixth in Europe, and in the top 15 worldwide. In his presentation, Thomas Kuiper, founder and General manager of the Asian subsidiary of Gandi will give an introduction to his business and provide insights on how to protect the domain names and intellectual property of your company against threats.
- This event is for members only -